All who have exposure of open surgery
All, surgeons & gynecologists having exposure of open surgery are good candidate for the programmed. The minimum qualification for the laparoscopic training is medical graduate equivalent to M.B.B.S. with experience in Gyn. Or Surgery.
Checklist for Laparoscopic Training:
1. FOGSI membership confirmation & confirmation of yearly contribution send to FOGSI by your local society secretary during your training period.
2. You have to submit the certificate from your department about your status/ residency & permission from your H.O.D. or your MD/MS/DGO passing certificate
3. You have to fill up the prescribed form of Laparoscopic training from FOGSI website :
4. You have to send D/D (For Amount, Kindly contact Training Co-ordinator Mr. Ashok Patel +91 9328712384) For FOGSI recognized training with us.
5. Inform Dr.Devang Kanuga (Course Director )
Today the Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic approach is being used in a growing number of Gynecological procedures with significant potential medical and economical and faster recovery benefits to patients. Furthermore, in this era of consumer rights more and more patients are demanding to know all the available options.